Helping students afford the dream of a college education.
The Neely Foundation funds scholarships to students who aspire to obtain a bachelor’s degree at an approved college or university in Arizona.
Seniors at select high schools in the Southeast Phoenix metro area are eligible to apply for the $4,000 per academic year scholarship. One recipient among graduating seniors at each of the approved high schools is selected each year by the respective high school counseling department.
The scholarship is for four consecutive years or until a bachelor’s degree is completed, whichever is sooner, providing the student continues to meet the required qualifications.
Must be a citizen of the United States of America.
Must be a resident of the State of Arizona.
High School GPA
Must have a high school GPA of 2.5 or better at a participating high school.
Must enroll as a full-time student and complete 12 credit hours or more each semester.
Must maintain a semester and a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Arizona State University
- Grand Canyon University
- Northern Arizona University
- University of Arizona
- Arizona Western Community College
- Central Arizona Community College
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Cochise Community College
- Coconino Community College
- Diné Community College
- Eastern Arizona Community College
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Gateway Community College
- Glendale Community College
- Mesa Community College
- Mohave Community College
- Northland Community College
- Paradise Valley Community College
- Phoenix Community College
- Pima Community College
- Rio Salado Community College
- Scottsdale Community College
- South Mountain Community College
- Tohono O’odham Community College
- Yavapai Community College
Participating High Schools
To apply for a scholarship, please see the counselor for your school listed below.
- Apache Junction High School
- Basha High School
- Campo Verde High School
- Casteel High School
- Chandler High School
- Crismon High School
- Desert Ridge High School
- Eastmark High School
- Gilbert High School
- Hamilton High School
- Highland High School
- Higley High School
- Mesquite High School
- Perry High School
- Queen Creek High School
- Williams Field High School
Scholarship applications must be submitted by the applicant directly to his/her high school counselor. Applications submitted to the office of the Neely Foundation will not be considered.
For Existing Neely Scholars
The Neely Foundation Scholarship is for four consecutive academic years or until a bachelor’s degree is completed, whichever is sooner, providing the student continues to meet the required qualifications. In order for your scholarship to remain in effect, you must fill out and submit your renewal form on a yearly basis. If you do not properly submit your information your scholarship will not be extended the following year.
Renewal forms and a copy of your transcripts must be submitted to the Neely Foundation on or before June 1 at email@example.com.